Monday 12 September 2011

Old Friends, new skills.

Yesterday was the long-postponed Frimley BBQ. Very good to catch up with old colleagues, apart from the boss who was sadly held up in Paris due to lost passport. Anyone want to help us finish the excess of puddings?
After a sunny start to the day, the heavens inevitably dropped on us from blue sky & clear radar within minutes of lighting the BBQ, Just enough to put it out & have to start again, warm & sunny until everyone went home, at about 6, so a pleasing day.
This morning I used a Mac for the first time, when I work out what I'm doing I'll list it as a new skill, but I did send some emails.
We were all sent out into town to draw, in public was really scarey, but the good people must be quite accustomed to the sight as I was thankfully ignored. I find buildings difficult, quick sketches of people slightly better, but my best was a dandelion in a crevice between a circle of bricks filled with round stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment