Saturday 10 December 2011

Feedback, Christmas concert, Christmas officially open!

Laura put a link on her Facebook page so the whole world could see my animation, lots of nice comments came back on it. 5 "Like"s, a "Wow, it looks like she's been having fun (and hard work)-terrific" from a real illustrator, a "that's awesome" and a "WAW! impressed" That makes the estimated 70 hours worth it!
Yesterday I went to Isabel&Anna's Christmas concert, it was snowed off last year. It's the first one I've been to for about 12 years, the SWPS ones were brilliant, but little people's ones are different. I do miss them, so was delighted to be a pretend Granny.
I made & put up the door wreath today, so Christmas has officially started, must get some mulled wine! I've also nearly finished the wrapping, but not done cards yet, so be patient if you're waiting.
I also see I have a new member, welcome Jane, I hope you enjoy what you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment