Saturday 24 March 2012

Chocolate Heaven! Musical again,


A PS to last Tuesday's post; we also visited Choccywoccydoodah's in Covent Garden, Amy with her interior design hat on took some good photos now on her adventuresfromthehouseonthehill. I was too enthralled by the chocolate art, maybe they do classes. The chocolate truffle milkshakes were perfect, not spoilt by over-sweetness as they often are, but I'd already chickened out and ordered coffee.  I wonder if they're enjoying them. 




I nearly forgot to add part 2! Our  school (ex-school, Amy left 5 years ago) puts on a fundraising Musical-over-a-weekend each year, initially it was for SNAP, our special needs DofE scheme, this has now folded as a local special school runs it on the curriculum. It was such fun that we carry on, this year it's Disney-style Beauty & the Beast, to raise money for shootingstarchase, a fantastic Children's Hospice Charity. I hope anyone local seeing this will support us. It's a fun evening, I've helped with costumes from the first one, The Wizard of Oz about 10 years ago. Grease, Bugsey Malone, Return to the Forbidden Planet & Little Shop of Horrors have also challenged us. I'm looking forward to the Beast's mask, but time is a little limited as our final show is only a couple of weeks before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment