Friday 25 May 2012

Surrey Sculpture Park.

I've been lazy about my blog, too many distractions since my studies finished. I've been trying to get the garden back into shape, with some success and much hard work from Nick too. Roger's tied up with his OU workload.
I had a day off today, L&A took me to the Surrey sculpturepark for a late Birthday outing. I'm glad we waited, it was a beautiful sunny day, the shade from the jungly setting most welcome.
There are 700 or so, mostly for sale, a mixture of very traditional, very experimental and weird, and many beautiful ones that I'd like to have in my garden.
Here are some of our favourites.













2 comments:

  1. yay :D
    really glad you enjoyed it - it was lovely walking round with you and Laura in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a brilliant day altogether.

    ReplyDelete