Thursday 6 September 2012

Travels, haiku problem!

After a bit of a gap I'm back. Not laziness, far from it, we've been trekking in Ladakh: The Grand Traverse of the Indian Himalaya. Sounds impressive doesn't it? It certainly lived up to its grade of "tough" 5 passes over 17,000 feet, 2 more over 18,000 and 2 weeks over 15,000. I'll publish photos as I sort them, wait for the scenery, wild and dramatic with inevitable little oases of flowers, but few creepycrawlies.
I have no idea why the last few haiku are so all-over-the-place, I'm seeking advice, in draft they're fine, then on publishing they go mad.I've tried re-doing them, moving the photos, publishing them singly rather than as a batch: no better! Any ideas anyone? (now sorted out with help from Clare 3BT the answer to all editing problems & much more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment