Sunday 24 November 2013

Great niece&nephew

I spent a couple of days visiting the rapidly growing little people, Alec is quite an independent young man when it suits him. I loved the way he took me home from the park the long way to visit the tea&coffee shop. Sadly only chocolate coated coffee beans, perfect for me but not really for a not-quite-3-year-old. He was very good, just saying sadly on the way out "I didn't have any of those things". I wonder what's done to them to make them so crispy, a coffee grut left in the cup sticks to your teeth in an annoying way.
B is at the interested and interesting stage now, really notices people and smiles very readily. she was also over excited at being left with a babysitter, demanding to spend the evening exploring the kitchen windows, or possibly just our reflections. The vanity to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment