Sunday 15 February 2015

Laura M.A.

Laura's now successfully completed her MA, they all had a wonderful show in Islington, her pictures are amazing, but as I might be a little biased you can look at them for yourselves. Have a wander round some more of her art, it's all so detailed.
To celebrate all the many hours of hard work they've put in, I made a cake for the family day yesterday. It's the first time for ages I've had a really big one to do, all the classic illustrations of course, and a little nod to Laura.










She's made some lovely friends there, sadly none locally, so I wish them all the very best for the future in their various corners of Europe. Fjords and Giants Causeway here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Well done for the cake, and well done Laura for the artwork!

    ReplyDelete